Head of Breshna Kabul Office Assaulted by Unidentified Individuals
The Breshna company has announced that the head of company’s office in Kabul has been assaulted by unidentified men at his home.
“A number of powerful men broke into Engineer Abdul Ahad Barekzai, head of Breshna’s Kabul office late Wednesday night and beaten him up severely”, Breshna company said in a statement on Thursday.
Breshna further added that, according to the decision of company’s leadership to evacuate the property of the company, some people attributed the decision to Mr Barekzai and therefore assaulted him at his home.
Breshna asked security and justice departments to follow up the case.
Meanwhile, on Wednesday an Engineer of Breshna company was also assaulted by unknown individuals in Kabul.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie