Heavy Causalities of Taliban in Badghis: 109 Taliban Insurgents Killed in the Province
Afghan Army in the northern part of Afghanistan reported that 109 Taliban insurgents including 19 Key commanders of the group were killed and wounded.
Speaking to Reporterly on Thursday, Mohammad Hanif Rezaee spokesman of 209th Shahin Corps said that, as a result of national army special operation and Resolute Support Mission on Tuesday night in Ghormach district of Badghis province on hideouts of Taliban, 82 insurgents were killed including 16 commanders of the group.
Rezaee added that, Haji Mullah, head of military commission of Taliban for Ghormach district, Mullah Abdulrahim, commander of Badghis are also among the commanders killed in the operation.
In this operation, Haji Abdulrahim shadow district chief for Ghormach district, Mullah Ismail in charge of targeted assassinations and Mullah Karim along with 25 insurgents were injured, as per press of 209th Shahin Corps.
Rezaee further added that, this operation was carried out when Taliban wanted to attack on Qaisar and Almar districts of the province.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie