President Ghani Leaves for Pakistan
According to a statement of the Presidential Palace, President Ashraf Ghani left for Islamabad, capital of Pakistan from Kabul on Thursday morning.
The president’s visit follows Pakistani prime minister Imran Khan’s invite to the former for the same.
President Ghani will also be meeting some high ranking Pakistani officials during the visit.
Meanwhile, the US-Taliban’s seventh round of talks are set to happen on June 29 in Doha, Qatar.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie