UNSC to Consider Issues on Afghanistan in March
The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) under China’s chairmanship in the month of March will consider hot issues in Afghanistan, a Chinese Foreign Ministry’s Spokesperson said.
“China has officially assumed the rotating chairmanship of the UN Security Council in March,” Zhao Lijian said during his regular briefing held here.
He informed that China will also organize the Security Council to hold three debates on the topics of adherence to multilateralism, combating terrorism and extremism, and strengthening peacekeeping capacity building.
The spokesperson said the current international situation is chaotic, and the international community more than ever needs multilateralism, and a stronger UN and the Security Council.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie