Taliban Attacks Down After US Airstrike
The Ministry of Interior (MoI) says the Taliban’s attacks have been reduced after US airstrike on the group’s hideout in Helmand province.
The spokesman of MoI, Nasrat Rahimi declared that the Taliban insurgents conducted 11 against security forces in 11 provinces during the 24 provinces.
According to Rahimi, at least two civilians and four security forces were killed and eleven civilians and security forces were wounded in the attacks.
He noted that at least 14 Taliban insurgents were killed and 15 others were also wounded.
This comes as Taliban renewed operations in the country after a seven day of reduction in violence.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie