Uzbekistan Calls For Peaceful Resolution As Way Forward In Afghanistan
Uzbekistan ambassador to Pakistan, Saadaulla Tashmatov at a roundtable discussion on Wednesday emphasized to have peaceful resolution to handle Afghan conflict with a view to promote meaningful integration and cooperation among regional players.
Speaking at the “Uzbekistan-Pakistan Joint Collaboration for Peace and Stability in Afghanistan”, Tashmatov said both Peshawar and Termiz were willing to play constructive role in establishing peace and stability in Afghanistan and that the two countries were eyeing enhanced connectivity through Afghanistan.
He added that only peace and stability was the way forward to improve negotiations and contribute in the social as well as economic development of Afghanistan.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie