Six Kazakhstan Citizens Arrested in Afghanistan for ISIS Membership
At least six citizens of Kazakhstan have been detained in Afghanistan for membership in ISIS, Kazakh media reported.
“Six citizens of Kazakhstan are ISIS fighters, they have been detained by the National Security Directorate (NDS) in Nimurz province,” the report said.
“Pavel, known as Abdulla, a citizen of Kazakhstan, his wife and three children were arrested in Zaranj. He confessed to joining ISIS three years ago and involvement in terror activity in different parts of the eastern province of Nangarhar,” the report added.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie