11 Taliban Insurgents Killed in ANDSF Clearance Operations in Helmand
At least eleven Taliban insurgents have been killed in Nehr Saraj district of Helmand province, Ministry of Interior (MoI) said.
MoI in a statement on Thursday said that 11 Taliban militants were killed in two separate operations carried out by Afghan National Defense and Security Forces (ANDSF) in Yakhchal region, Nehr Saraj district of Helmand and Wazir Manda region, on the Helmand highway.
The statement noted that several Taliban hideouts, a bomb making factory of the group were also destroyed during the operations.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie