12 Taliban Insurgents Killed in Airstrike & Clash in Balkh
At least 12 Taliban insurgents have been killed a series of airstrike and armed clash in Balkh province, army officials said.
209 Shaheen Corps in a statement said, “Afghan Security Forces conducted airstrikes targeting a Taliban gathering at around 07:00 PM Wednesday in Kohna Chatmal district.
The security forces also clashed with Taliban insurgents in Balkh district of the province, the statement read.
The statement added that security forces and civilians were not harmed in the incidents.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie