Acting Minister of Mines and Petroleum Resigns
Afghan acting Minister of Mines and Petroleum, Narges Nehan resigned suddenly from her post on Thursday, officials confirmed.
The spokesman of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Sayhon Kamgar told Reporterly that the acting minister has issued her resignation letter due to private problems.
Kamgar noted that the Nehan’s resignation letter has been addressed and accepted.
He added that the technical deputy of the ministry, Enayatullah Momand has been assigned as the acting minister by the President Ashraf Ghani.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie