NSA Meets With Azerbaijan`s Foreign Minister
The National Security Adviser (NSA) Hamdullah Mohib has met with Azerbaijan`s Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov on the sidelines of the 18th Summit of the Non-Aligned Movement in Baku.
The sides hailed the current level of development of the Azerbaijani-Afghan relations.
Mohib highlighted the latest developments in his country. He noted that Azerbaijan’s supporting Afghanistan in both bilateral and multilateral formats is highly appreciated by his country.
The sides touched upon large-scale transport and energy corridor projects, such as Lapis-Lazuli and TAPI, and stressed that these initiatives contributed to the regional cooperation.
They also exchanged views on other regional and international issues of mutual interest.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie