Security Forces Arrested Key Al-Qaeda Member in Helmand
Al-Qaida’s key member has been arrested in a night raid in Helmand province, the provincial governor’s media office said.
According to the Helmand media office, the night raid was launched by Afghan forces on Wednesday night in Khanshin district and forces have seized Pakistani identity cards from the al-Qaeda member.
It also added that another member of al-Qaeda was also arrested during the operation, and security forces discovered weapons.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie