Taliban Suffered Heavy Casualties After Attacking Herat Outposts
Afghan local officials in Herat province say at least 62 Taliban insurgents have been killed during the security forces ground attacks and the Resolute Support airstrikes in Chesht district of the province.
The spokesman of Herat governor, Jilani Farhad has declared that the attacks carried out after Taliban militants started attacks on security forces’ outposts in the Chesht district.
According to Farhad, at least 15 Taliban insurgents have also been injured during the attacks.
He added that the clashes were erupted around the Anten outpost in Bolagh village and the security forces and civilians had no casualties.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie