Taliban’s Shadow Intelligence Chief Killed in Ghazni
The shadow intelligence chief of Taliban for Moqor district of Ghazni province has been killed with 13 other militants, the local officials said.
The Ghazni governor’s press office in a press release said that security forces along with the uprising forces have launched joint operations in Laram, Bozak areas and Kabul-Kandahar highway in Moqor district.
“As a result of operations, the Taliban’s shadow intelligence chief for Moqor district named Obaid has been killed with 13 other insurgents and eight others of them were wounded,” the press release said.
According to the press release, the security forces have not suffered any casualties during the operations.
“An extortion place of Taliban in Laram area of Moqor district has also destroyed in the operations,” the press release added.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie