31 Taliban militants, 2 civilians killed As Explosives-Laden Vehicle Goes Off in Jawzjan
Afghan security officials say at least 15 Taliban Militants and two civilians were killed in an explosion in Jawzjan province on Thursday.
The 209th Shaheen Corps in a statement said the incident took place at around 3:00 pm on Wednesday in Bazarak Jangal Aregh Village of Mardian district.
The statement further added that the Taliban militants were transporting roadside bombs and explosive materials and were their way from Chahar Bolak district of Balkh province to Mardian district.
However, the explosives went off prematurely killing 15 Taliban militants and 2 civilians, the 209th Shaheen Corps added.
According to the Shahin Corps, at least 14 other people including Taliban militants and ordinary civilians were also wounded.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie