State-Builder Team Voices Concern Over Delay in Announcement of Preliminary Election Results
The ‘State Builder’ electoral team has expressed deep concern over the delay in announcement of the preliminary Presidential elections results.
The political committee of State Builder team in a statement called on the Independent Election Commission (IEC) for more clarification about the delay in announcement of election results.f
According to the statement, the State Builder team stated that it will announces its view on non-biometric votes which have stickers and registered in IEC database in accordance with the constitution, other applicable laws, the internal procedure of IEC and the decision of IEC commissioners later.
The electoral team urged the International Community and the donors to respect the independency of IEC and the votes of Afghan people and not to interfere in the election process.
The statement further added that the team has also called on the election commissions to maintain their independency, credibility and not be pressured by foreigners, officials and powerful.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie