NATO Urges Taliban To Reduce Civilian Casualties
NATO’s Senior Civilian Representative in Afghanistan Stefano Pontecorvo met the Taliban leaders in Qatar on Wednesday and discussed the progress on the peace talks.
Taliban’s political office spokesperson Naeem Wardak said Taliban deputy leader Mullah Baradar and his delegation met Pontecorvo.
The meeting covered the current situation in Afghanistan and the developments in the peace talks.
A “reduction in civilian casualties” was also discussed, Wardak said on Twitter.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie