10 Taliban Insurgents Killed in Kunduz Province
At least ten Taliban insurgents were killed in an airstrike conducted by the Afghan Air Forces on Monday, as per a statement by the ministry of defense.
Eight insurgents were wounded in the air strike as well.
The MoD statement added that the air strike was carried out over the insurgents’ strongholds in Imran Sahib district of Kunduz province.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie