MoFA Welcomes EU’s Support for Peace Process
The Afghan Ministry of Foreign Affairs has welcomed the statement issued by the Coucil of Foreign Ministers of the European Union regarding Afghanistan’s Peace Process.
The Foreign Ministry appreciated political commitment and long term support of the European Union to Afghanistan including those with respect to protecting the gains of the recent years.
“Afghanistan considers this statement a valuable step in supporting the values and people of Afghanistan on the way to realizing peace, security and welfare in the country”, tweeted Sibghatullah Ahmadi, the spokesperson to Director General of Communications, MoFA.
This comes after the EU Council released a statement affirming their support and commitment to the cause of Afghans towards peace in the country.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie