Poverty-Stricken Youth Commits Suicide in Takhar Province
Local officials reported that a young person committed suicide due to poverty in Takhar province.
Jawad Hijri, the spokesperson of Takhar Governor told Reporterly that a 25-year-old young man committed suicide last night in the center of Taloqan city, due to economic poverty.
Mr. Hijri said that this young man had been a migrant in Iran for some time, and after he returned home, his family suffered from testing financial condition and his father suffers from mental illness.
The governor’s spokesman further added that these causes had been the motive behind this suicide.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie