Taliban Claim Responsibility for Attack Near Bagram Air Base that Killed US Service Members & Contractor
The Taliban group has claimed responsibility for the IED explosion that occurred near the Bagram air base and killed three US service members, one contractor and wounded three other US service members.
Taliban in a statement also claimed that the suicide attacker destroyed two tanks and killed over 10 US military servicemen.
Resolute Support on Monday night had confirmed the casualty.
The names of the service members have been withheld as per US Department of Defense policy until 24 hours after the kin have been notified of the incident.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie