22 Taliban Insurgents Killed In Helmand and Maidan Wardak
15 Taliban insurgents were killed during a joint clearance operation carried out by Afghan National Defense and Security Forces (ANDSF) in Mahajir Bazaar region, Nehr Saraj District of Helmand, as per a statement by Ministry of Interior.
Several Taliban hideouts and two vehicles used by the insurgents were destroyed and ANDSF seized one rocket launcher, five radio handsets, three AK-47 rifles and five motorcycles.
25 different types of roadside bombs were also defused by ANDSF during the operation.
In other news, a notorious Taliban commander named Nasrat was killed along with his six accomplices in an operation carried out by General Command of Police Special Units (GCPSU) in Maidan Shahr City of Maidan Wardak.
Nasrat was the main planner and organizer of terrorists and destructive activities, armed assault and explosions in Maidan Wardak.
Meanwhile, the General Command of Police Special Units (GCPSU) launched a security overnight operation in Qara Bagh District of Kabul, and a result, arrested a man accused of helping Taliban insurgents. Finally, Afghan National Police (ANP) discovered and detected a roadside bomb, planted by terrorists in PD1, Gardiz City of Paktia.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie