Two Children Killed in Ghazni Airstrike
Local officials in Ghazni province have confirmed that two young children were killed in the Khaja Omari district of the province.
The Ghazni Provincial Council stated that the children were killed in an airstrike.
Ghazni governor’s spokesman Wadidullah Jumazadeh said two children were killed and two others were injured in an “incident” in “Dehhaji” village of Khaja Omari district.
This strick took place at 12:00 on Tuesday, December 1st.
A spokesman for the Ghazni governor did not provide more details on the nature of the “incident” and said an investigation had been launched.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie