Doctor Commits Suicide in Balkh
Security officials in Balkh province on Tuesday say a doctor has hanged himself in Mazar-e-Sharif, the provincial capital.
Adel Shah Adel, the spokesman of the Balkh police said that the incident took place last night in PD9 of Mazar-e-Sharif city.
Mr. Adel identified the doctor as Farhad Royeen and said that he had hanged himself in his house.
According to him, preliminary investigations show that the doctor committed suicide by drinking and eating intoxicants.
Adel confirmed that a person who had allegedly given intoxicants to the doctor had been detained by security forces in connection with the case.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie