Eight People Injured Following Rock Fall in Bamiyan
At least eight people were injured after a large rock broke off in Yakawlang No1 district in Bamiyan province, local officials said on Tuesday.
Rostam Ali Panahi, the district governor of Yakawlang No2 said that the incident took place in Ti Ghar village at around 00:02am today.
According to him, one of the injured is in a critical condition and was transferred to the provincial hospital.
He added that 12 houses were completely and partially destroyed in the incident.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie