NDS 907 Special Unit reaches Farah province
Local authorities have announced the arrival of NDS 907 special units in Farah province.
The press office of Farah province said in a statement that the NDS 907 special unit, with a capacity of 600 people equipped with armored vehicles and modern technology, including lasers and night vision cameras have arrived in Farah province.
The governor of Farah, in a meeting with this unit, said: “With the arrival of NDS 907 Special Unit, the urban security belt should be expanded and the security situation should improve.”
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie