Afghan Student Stabbed Near Goa University of India
An Afghan student studying at the Goa University of India was stabbed by a group of men near Panaji, an Indian police official said today.
One person has been arrested in connection with the incident that took place on Monday afternoon in Dona Paula area near the university campus, he said.
24-year-old Afghan student Mathihulla Aria, who was pursuing M.Com course at the university’s Goa Business School, was injured in the attack and admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of a private hospital in Dona Paula, the official said.
Panaji Police have arrested Satish Nilkanthe, a Maharashtra resident, for allegedly stabbing the student, the official told news agency Press Trust of India.
“The reason behind the assault is not known. We are interrogating the accused,” the official said.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie