Ghani Orders Investigation Into Kabul Family Murder
President Ashraf Ghani on Monday ordered an investigation into the deaths of four family members killed in Kabul city, the Palace said in statement.
According to the statement, Ghani directed the Ministry of Interior and National Directorate of Security (NDS) to identify the perpetrators and bring them to justice.
Ghani also called for aid to be given to the remaining family members, read the statement.
Three children and a parent were killed by an unidentified man with an axe in Kabul on Sunday evening. The children were between the ages of 7 and 14.
Relatves say they are seeking justice, but have little confidence in the courts or law enforcement.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie