Khan Mohammad Takal Appointed as Acting Minister of Energy & Water
The Ministry of Energy and Water (MoEW) has announced that Khan Mohammad Takal has been appointed as the new Acting Minister of Energy and Water.
MoEW in a press release on Tuesday said, “Based on the article of 2574 of the Presidency, Khan Mohammad Takal appointed as the new acting minister.”
According to the press release, Takal started his work and called working in water and energy sectors are essential and critical.
Previously, Takak was working as the deputy minister of MoEW.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie