Turkmenistan Preparing Humanitarian Aid Program for Afghanistan
Turkmenistan is developing humanitarian aid program for Afghanistan for the years of 2020-2022, Trend reports with reference to the Turkmen Government.
The document is being prepared in the context of the peaceful development of Afghanistan and was discussed at a government meeting, Turkmenistan State News Agency reported.
The Rabatkashan-Kalainau border power line has also been commissioned to supply Turkmen electricity to the northern regions of Afghanistan.
Turkmenistan supports the implementation of a number of regional infrastructure projects involving Afghanistan.
In particular, Ashgabat is working on the implementation of projects through Afghanistan’s territory, such as the construction of a railway to Tajikistan and a pipeline to Pakistan and India.
The projects on the use of Afghanistan’s territory as a transit route for the supply of Turkmen electricity are also being considered.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie