Woman Brutally Murdered By Father in Taliban’s Field Trail
Afghan local officials say a woman was brutally murdered by her father in a Taliban’s field trail in Faryab province.
The spokesman of Faryab governor, Jawid Bidar told Reporterly, “Based on the received reports, a 25-year-old married woman was murdered by her father as a result of a Taliban’s field trail.”
According to Bidar, the incident has been taken place in Gholbeyan village of Garizwan district.
“The Taliban group also has also broken the fingers and toes of a 20-year-old boy named Eisa who may have had an illicit relationship with the woman,” Bidar said.
He further added that the area where the field trail took place is under the control of Taliban.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie