Senior Security Officials Travel to Ghor to Review Security Situation
The Afghan Ministry of Defense has announced that, senior security officials traveled to Ghor on Tuesday to review security situation in the province.
Gen. Yasin Zia, first deputy of MoD along with Gen. Khoshal Sadat, deputy minister security and Matin Bek head of Independent Directorate of Local Governance and Gen. Abdullah, provincial deputy of NDS traveled to the center of Ghor province to review security situation, ministry of defense said in a statement on Tuesday.
The statement further added that, senior security officials held meetings with residents of Taywara, Firozkooh, and center of Ghor province and heard about security problems and emphasized on addressing the issues.
Ghor province has recently witnessed offensive attacks by Taliban group. According to reports and local resources, Taliban have carried out several attacks in Taywara, Tulak, Pasaband, Du Layna and Saghar districts which killed and injured dozens of individuals.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie