Taliban Capture At Least 20 Guards of Lapis Mine of Badakhshan
Provincial officials have reported that Taliban captured at least 29 guards of Lapis mine of Badakhshan.
Taliban insurgents attacked on Lapis mine in Keran wa Menjan Monday night, speaking to Reporterly on Tuesday, Nek Mohammad Nazari, spokesman of Badakhshan governor said.
Nazari further added that, 15 to 20 guards were captured as a result of Taliban attack.
The mine is also under the control of Taliban group, as per Mr. Nazari.
Lapis mine of Keran wa Menjan is located near the Pakistan‘s borders and Panjshir and is considered as a major mine of Afghanistan.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie