162 Arrested Over Last 2 Weeks In Kabul for Different Crimes
Security forces have reported that 162 individuals were detained in the last two weeks in Kabul due to connection with various crimes.
Moinuddin Seyal, the head of criminal investigation department of Kabul Police said on Tuesday in a video message that security forces in Kabul have arrested 162 suspects for various crimes during the past two weeks.
Seyal added that, out of the detained individuals, 95 of them were arrested over crimes such as murder, kidnapping, armed robbery, organized crime, vehicle theft and 67 others were detained in connection with smuggling and selling of narcotics from different parts of Kabul city and districts
Head of Criminal Investigation Department of Kabul Police emphasized that during this period 240 addicts from different parts of Kabul and were sent for treatment in related hospitals.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie