Airstrike in Baghlan Claims Life of 7 Family Members
Local officials have reported the killing of seven members of a family as a result of an airstrike in Baghlan province.
Confirming the incident, press office of Baghlan province said on Tuesday that, as a result of airstrike carried out around 1AM to suppress Taliban insurgents in Katab Khel village in Dand-e-Shahabuddin district, a residential house was demolished and seven members of the family were killed.
However, following the incident, reports are published saying that Kabul – North highway is closed in Du-Saraka area of Pol-e-Khumri in protest concerning the attack.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie