Four IS-K Terrorists Killed in Kunar
Four IS-K terrorists were killed in Kunar province, as per security officials.
The Afghan Ministry of Defense said in a statement on Tuesday that, as a result of security forces clearance operation in Sawkai district of the province 4 IS-K terrorists were killed.
One IS-K terrorist was detained in the operation and some arms and ammunition were seized by security forces, as per statement.
Kunar is among the provinces where IS-K fighters operate and previously 10 members of the group joint the government.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie