Holly Holzer Takes Over as NATO Deputy SCR in Afghanistan
The NATO in Afghanistan Twitter page announced that today, Tuesday, is Ms Holly Holzer’s first day as the new NATO Deputy Senior Civilian Representative in Afghanistan.
Ms Holzer has extensive knowledge and experience of Afghanistan and as a US diplomat, her expertise in Afghanistan is a great asset for the NATO as well as the country.
Earlier this year in March, Ambassador Sir Nicholas Kay took over as the NATO Senior Civilian Representative in Afghanistan.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie