Khalilzad Headed to China
US Special Representative for Afghanistan Reconciliation Zalmay Khalilzad has left for China from Doha.
Up until now, he was in Doha, Qatar for the US-Taliban negotiations and is now headed to China, after which he will return to Washington.
Meanwhile, the Intra-Afghan conference on peace also took place in Doha and concluded on Monday, and was much appreciated by the international community.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie