Suicide Attack Planner Arrested in Kabul
Afghan Ministry of Interior has reported the arrest of a suicide attack planner in Kabul city.
Nasrat Rahimi, spokesman of Ministry of Interior said on Tuesday that, Zamari originally a resident of Logar was arrested in PD7 of Kabul city on Monday.
Rahimi further added that, the arrested individual has been involved in planning major terrorist attacks of Taliban insurgents in Kabul.
According to Rahimi, some documents, hand grenades and weapons were also seized from the detained individual.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie