Traffic Incident In Herat Kills & Injurs 9 People
Security officials have reported the killing and injury of nine people in a traffic incident in Herat province.
Speaking to Reporterly on Tuesday, Abdulahad Walizadah, the spokesman of Herat Police Command said that in the surrounding of Zawul district,a passenger bus and a truck collided.
3 people were killed and 6 others were wounded in the incident, Walizadah added. He stressed that, there is no exact detail whether women and children are among those killed and injured but based on primary reports the causalities are all men.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie