New Agricultural Laboratory Begins Operations in Kandahar
A specialist-funded laboratory, meant to diagnose and treat agricultural and horticultural products, was inaugurated in Kandahar province.
The facility has the capacity to diagnose a variety of vegetation diseases.
Officials at the Kandahar Department of Agriculture said all of the laboratory equipment had been imported from the U.S., Canada, China and India.
Agha Lalai Dastgiri, Kandahar’s deputy governor for social affairs, said such private facilities can help increase agricultural production.
The government is working on providing more such laboratories and refrigeration systems to help farmers.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie