Coronavirus Could Infect 80% of Afghanistan Population: MoPH
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) says based on the World Health Organization (WHO) warning, 80 percent of the Afghanistan population could infect the coronavirus.
The Health Minister, Ferozuddin Firoz in a press conference said that in total, the country so far has registered 42 positive coronvirus cases.
“The situation is under control, but the number of positive cases will increase in the upcoming days,” Mr. Firoz said.
The health minister has once again warned Afghan citizens to avoid wedding parties and gatherings.
“Formal measures to restrict non-essential movement in Herat province will be in effect tomorrow, the health minister said,” he added.
Mr. Firoz stated that the Taliban group agreed that the health workers can send medical materials to the areas under their control.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie