Ghazni’s Imported Electricity Interrupted Again
Local officials have announced that imported electricity in Ghazni province has been cut.
The imported electricity of Ghazni has been interrupted during the clashes between the security forces and the Taliban in the Sultan Khail area in surrounding of Salar area of Sayed Abad district of Wardak province, media office of Ghazni province said on Tuesday.
Ghazni media office added local residents of the area prevented Breshna technical team to connect this power line.
According to Ghazni media office, Wahidullah Kalimzai, governor of Ghazni province, has contacted Maidan Wardak authorities and it is planned that Breshna technical team will re-connect the power line on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, recently local residents in an area of Maidan Wardak have prevented the work to connect the power line of Ghazni Province.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie