HPC Chairman Visits Brussels
The High Peace Council has announced that their chairman is visiting Brussels, Belgium.
HPC chariman, Mohammad Karim Khalili left Afghanistan to participate in two-day conference on peace in Afghanistan which is organized by the European Institute of Peace in Belgium, said High Peace Council in a statement on Tuesday.
The statement added that Peace High Council chairman will address about Afghan peace process tomorrow at the conference.
The visit of High Peace Council chairman takes place just after Umer Davudzai, head of the secretariat of the council had visited Germany and India for a peace process.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie