NSA Mohib: Both US & Afghanistan Have Same Vision for Future on Peace & Prosperity
NSA, Hamdullah Mohib while appreciating the support of international community in Afghanistan, especially the United States said that cooperation between Kabul and Washington and other international partners has come to existence based on blood and sacrifices.
Speaking at the graduation ceremony of students of American University of Afghanistan, Mr. Mohib said that the Afghan government is determined to bring back the two kidnapped professors of the American University by the name of (Kevin King and Timothy Wicks) who are help captives of Taliban.
Mr. Mohib said that Afghanistan and the United States cooperation is very strong, adding that “our countries, as key allies have a shared vision for a future with peace and prosperity for the country. Both countries share common values, including Education, tolerance and progress and the believe in the realization of this them”
He emphasized that the Afghan security and defense forces are constantly defending the values of governance, rule of law, justice and freedom, and fight for an Afghanistan in which tribes and warlords do not determine the way of life, and according to him, this path is the vision of president Ghani for alasting peace in Afghanistan.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie