64 Taliban Insurgents Killed Across Afghanistan
It was announced in a statement by the presidential information coordination centre that a total of 64 Taliban insurgents were killed across Afghanistan in the past 24 hours.
In an airstrike by Afghan Air Force in Maiwand district of Kandahar province, 11 Taliban insurgents were killed and 2 enemy HQs as well as 2 enemy vehicles destroyed.
In an ANDSF operation in Khoshamand district of Paktika province, three Taliban insurgents were killed and three others were detained.
Moreover, the NDS performed a raid operation in Sangin district of Helmand province, which resulted in the killing of three Taliban insurgents & wounding of one other.
Furthermore, as a result of the Afghan Air Force airstrike in Khas_Uruzgan district of Uruzgan province, five Taliban insurgents were killed & three others were wounded.
Additionally, in a clash between the ANDSF & Taliban insurgents in Arghandab district of Zabul province, 8 Taliban insurgents were killed & 11 others were wounded.
“Fortunately there were no casualties to the brave ANDSF soldiers”, the statement clarified.
Finally, the ANDSF conducted two separate operations in Jaghori & Andar districts of Ghazni province, which resulted in the killing of 34 Taliban insurgents, wounding 12 militants & detaining 10 others.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie