NSA Mohib Meets Australian Delegation in Kabul
Afghan National Security Advisor Hamdullah Mohib met with Australian delegation led by Dr. Lachlan Strahan, the Assistant Secretary South West Asia, Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Kabul today.
Both sides discussed the Afghan peace process, possible cease fire, upcoming election and regional cooperation.
The delegation also reaffirmed Australia’s support for an intra-Afghan peace process, elections, possible cease fire and assisting ANDSF, as they called them “heroic”.
NSA Mohib thanked the delegation for Australia’s assistance and recognized their sacrifices in Afghanistan.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie