Organizing Pak-Visa Distribution Handed Over to Khushal Sadat
First Vice President Amrullah Saleh said he had handed over the responsibility of organizing the distribution of Pakistani visas in Kabul to Khoshal Sadat, General Director of Public Protection Force.
Saleh wrote on his Facebook page that passports would be collected in 16 parts of the city and then be sent to the Pakistani embassy to ease the traffic congestion and create order.
He said it was decided that the responsibility should be handed over to Khushal Saadat at the 6:30 am meeting under the security pact.
According to him, the issue is being taken up in coordination with the Pakistani embassy and the Afghan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie