President Ghani Meets US HoR
President Ghani met with the US House of Representatives headed by Jim Banks, on Monday.
The meeting, which took place in presidentialPalace, had both sides discussing the expansion of “bilateral cooperation, the effectiveness of the US strategy for South Asia and Afghanistan, the Afghan-led and Afghan-owned peace process, elections, reforms, regional connectivity and economic growth,” as per the statement of presidential palace.
The statement added that United States House of Representatives reassured and reaffirmed its continued support for Afghanistan and “acknowledged the achievements of the Afghan government in recent years President Ghani, praised the government and the people of the United States for continued support, saying that sustained US support is important in many areas.”
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie