Chinese Official Meets With NSC Deputy Adviser in Beijing
Chinese Vice Foreign Minister met with Atiqullah Noshir, First Deputy Adviser on National Security Council of Afghanistan, who was in China for the China-Afghanistan inter-departmental and inter-regional security cooperation mechanism meeting.
According to Chinese media outlets, Luo Zhaohui expressed, the Chinese side hopes to realize peace and stability in Afghanistan at an early date, firmly supports the “Afghan-led and Afghan-owned” peace and reconciliation process in Afghanistan and is willing to continue to play a constructive role to this end.
Atiqullah Noshir also thanked the Chinese side for its valuable support for the peace and reconciliation process in Afghanistan, and said that the Afghan government is willing to actively promote domestic reconciliation and realize peace and stability at an early date with the help of the international community.
Both sides also exchanged views on bilateral relations and other topics of common interest.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie